Monday, May 17, 2010

my little boy

Reece does not get the title "Big Boy" until he goes potty on the potty chair every day for a week!  We are working on it, but he seems especially resistant!!!  Here are just a few little photos of our daily life together...
Reece fell off the bed, busted his lip, and he cried for approximately 2 seconds, then said, "I need a band aid".  So I handed him one, and this is what he did with it...
And you thought Reece's eyes were big before!  I took Reece to Toys R Us for the first time... he was a little overwhelmed.  He just found the first rack and started pulling all the toys off... I kept having to distract him and show him around the whole place!  I wanted him to find some super toys so we could use them as prizes for when he goes on the potty chair every day!  He wanted this one.. a $300 "Lightning the Queen" car. He looks so excited in it!!!!  I remember as a kid I would have looooved a little car... but I just don't want him to get spoiled!
If you look closely, you will see that Reece turned all the trains on their sides, because they were tired and wanted to go night night.  I took this picture at midnight while he was sleeping.

No comments: