Tuesday, March 23, 2010

winter fun times




It actually SNOWED in Texas! Actual SNOW that stuck to the ground... maybe 6 inches of it! I was sooooooo excited! Reece said he didn't want to wear his mittens because they were "too cold".
Reece and Mama had a super fun date at Waffle House. When we sat down, he said, "Mama, let's talk about a owl." (which is his favorite book for the present... "Owl at Home", which is a book I used to have when I was a kid!) So he proceeded to tell me the WHOLE story about the owl... his detail was incredible. Then, I was trying to take a little video of him telling the story about the owl, but I was taking video with my phone, and he thought I was taking his picture, so he kept cheezing it up with a huge smile, and he wouldn't talk anymore! It was hi-larious!!! I don't know how to upload videos or I'd show you. Anyway this little guy is the most delightful little thing. I think he's the best, ever.
And the last photo is Dada and Eece "guabbing" each other. Yes, it's a little word we made up that basically means, cuddling/hugging/playing/wrestling etc. Reece is the smiliest kid I've ever seen! It's awesome to be his Mama! :)

No comments: