Tuesday, October 6, 2009

soomebody comment! or no more photos!!!!


Eece ran into my room this morning and said "Happy Birthday Mama!!! What a little sweetie. I say, "Reece, are you Mama's beauty?" and he says, "No, I Dada's muneca!" (Yeah, we call him muneca, which is the Spanish word for "doll".)


Okay, I posed Reece for this shot because he has the cutest way of trying to charm us into giving him what he wants. If we say no to him for some reason, he turns his head sideways and cuts his eyes at us, and gets a big smile and makes this little sing-songy noisy that is totally irresistable! We call it "being skunky".

Reece found all my knitted items and decided to take them for a spin. What a blast- sliding all over the kitchen floor!! Reece is almost 3 now! Wow... he'll be 3 the day before Halloween.
Okay people you need to please leave comments!!! I wonder if I'm posting in vain!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is so precious! Thanks for the update and the photos - we love them! Reece is absolutely adorable. I can't believe how grown up he looks - leaving the baby days behind and turning into a little boy!
Long-time lurker Christine F.

Anonymous said...

You're not posting in vain! You sure have a beautiful "muñeco"!!

Catherine said...

Reece's aunties in MN check the blog regularly. We look forward to seeing him at Christmas, hopefully! Happy belated birthday, Ally - sounded like Christian had a fun surprise planned for you :)

Craig said...

definitely not in vain! I love seeing pics of your cutie pie & hearing about his exploits.
:)

Kevin H said...

I get your blog updates via RSS feed, so I am sure to receive them all. You can connect your blog to Facebook, and simultaneously update that site as well, including the photos:
http://www.facebook.com/editnotes.php?import

Amy said...

I read, I read :)

Steve Coan said...

I think I'd get skunked, too.